Monday 6 December 2010

16 weeks!


We went to the doctor this morning - got to hear the heartbeat...nice to know everything in there is still alive & kickin with a strong heartbeat :) We kinda thought we would have an ultrasound and then maybe have a sneak peak at whether this is a little boy baby or a little girl baby - but no such luck :/ December 23rd is the date - a nice little Christmas present :)

I'm still on board with thinking this baby is a girl. We even have a girl name picked out :o Kevin thinks it's another boy. Again, we'll both be happy with either but I seriously might be a little deflated if it's a boy...only cause I keep having dreams it's a girl, the name came to us & it's perfect....everything is lining up. On the other hand - a brother for Logan would be awesome & I would finally be able to get those bunkbeds I've always wanted :p

What else?! For all the haters out there anxiously awaiting my blow up into a fat elephant stage - I have gained weight ...just about 5lbs. Everything else is normal business as usual just trying to concentrate on being a good Mommy & Wife, which makes the days & weeks go by fast :)

Yesterday I asked Kevin which he thought was more weird, that in 5 months

a.) we will have a new baby in the house
b.) Logan will be over a year old

We both answered B.


Lots to look forward to in the new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment