Tuesday 14 December 2010

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Most mornings after I get Logan out of his crib at 7 we both plop on the couch - he gets his bottle & I get my coffee and I watch the news for 30mins before breakfast. Today I put on Clifford the Big Red Dog - and for the first time I thought he was actually watching it :o Neither Kevin or I want Logan to watch a ton of TV and would like to save it for occasions but I figure for the 30mins we watch TV in the morning - Clifford the Big Red Dog is probably better for him to watch than the news.

AND we think he's been trying to say doggy - and more than a couple times when Clifford or his friends popped onto the screen he said doggy :) He also laughed when Clifford fell into the water - I always knew he would have a good sense of humor :)

3 comments:

  1. Clifford is a good show, there are lessons in that 30 min. and it sure looks like Logan is kickin back enjoying it:) Looks mighty comfy, cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like those comfy penguin jammers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan looks to cool---just chillin' soaking up
    the Big Clifford Red Dog show!!!! Looks like me watching the DIY shows?!?!? luv

    ReplyDelete