Tuesday 14 December 2010

Babyfood

Logan was running low on the babyfood I made for him just before Thanksgiving and while he is now able to eat a few more "adult" foods I like to make sure he gets his veggies and/or I like to make sure we have some backup food for those nights Kevin & I eat non-baby friendly food.

And as if she knew Logan needed more food, Joanne (Kevin's mom) sent me a packet of babyfood recipe ideas just yesterday. SOooooo, inspired and low on babyfood we went to Wally-World to get supplies. 2hrs later we are stocked up once again :)

I'm happy I've stayed motivated to continue to make his food & in my head I feel like it will be a smoother transition to the real thing when the time comes. Anywhoo - I hope I can do the same for baby2 so I decided to add some of the recipes to the other blog that we have Beans, Wine & Chocolate so that when the time comes and I'm wondering what on earth did we feed Logan I'll have some ideas :) I've labeled them all Babyfood - in case anyone else is making food for their babes.

1 comment: