Saturday 1 May 2010

3 months already!


Our little peanut is not so peanutty anymore. Yesterday I had him in a 6month shirt and he is out growing most of his jammers :o The biggest thing this month has been his napping...thank goodness - he's still not great at it but we're getting there. Bedtime is a breeze - we have a little routine going and he has definitely caught on. This month we've had several days where is has slept from 7pm till 3:30am and then from after the 3:30am feeding till sometime between 5 and 7am! He's a little morning bird though and has been getting up at 5 or 6am ready to seize the day. ugh. I can now survive on 5hours of sleep, 4 glasses of wine or not. Kevin tries to do at least one of the middle of the night feedings on the weekends to let me catch up on some z's but I find I still wake up and make sure everything went ok and to check to make sure the bottle I pumped was enough for our little growing weed.

When Logan is all grown I want to remember to tell him that as a baby he farted soooo much. Such a boy about it too...farts and smiles. Farts in the bath, farts when he wakes up, farts at in opportune moments in line at the store. Little Mr. Rooty Tooty

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big!!! I can't believe it has already been 3 months since we were holding him there in the hospital. Wow how time flies for the grandparents who are not getting up in the middle of the night for feedings. I love his new 3 month "growing up" picture! Give Logan a birthday kiss for me:) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete