Monday 17 May 2010

Go Team Mommy

I walked 1 mile and jogged 1/2 mile with the jogging stroller & Dylan!!!! I have been walking the loop almost everyday but this was the first time I've attempted jogging with Logan - and success! We techniquely don't have a jogging stroller but it has 3 rubber tires, is smooth sailin on the roads and Logan seems to enjoy the wind in his few hairs :)

Jogging 1/2 mile doesn't sound like much but when you factor in not having run in 7months, a heavy stroller, an out of shape rottweiler, a few hills and a 77 degree afternoon it's the equivalent of having run a half marathon.

bathing suit bod here I come....

4 comments:

  1. gooooo you!!!! it's not so easy at first...but I'm extremely confident that you'll get to normal running erin very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feat Erin...inch by inch anything's a cinch!
    Continue the walks/runs and you will be surprised that within no time you will be feeling and looking like you want to be!
    Love
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea You!! You make me tired just reading what you did! btw---Does Dylan know that you called him "an out of shape Rottweiler"?

    ReplyDelete