Sunday 9 May 2010

My Moma & Me


I looked down at my legs last night and my right thigh has two giant bruises from taking the corner to close getting into bed and my left leg is spattered with little bruises that I have no idea how they got there. Then my hands - my knuckle is healing from a bad burn when I grazed the oven burner and I have almost sliced my finger off with our new knives at least 3 times. After every single wound I thought - oh geeze I'm turning into my mother. But along with grabbing a few of her accident prone genes I luckily got her nurturing heart, fabulous legs and beautiful smile too.

Thank you Moma - I love you.

Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Mom is laughing and crying at the same time..that is why I am typing her response.
    With lots of love and be CAREFUL!
    love
    US

    ReplyDelete