Wednesday 27 January 2010

Mommyhood dilemma #1


I called this afternoon to make an appointment for February 12th to get my hair cut & highlighted as a birthday treat for myself. Nothin difficult. Cut and partial highlights with Crystal - 1pm? Sounds perfect. It wasn't until after I got off the phone that I realized - wait a minute?!! 1pm on Friday ...Kevin will be at work & baby will be here - now who on earth is going to watch baby while I'm sitting in the chair getting beautiful.

This is where life with a dog and life with a baby differ.

I obviously didn't think this through. However, I also just realized that most likely my parents will be in town and I don't think I would have to pull their arms tooooo hard to have them watch Logan.

Who knows if I'll even want to leave Logan for 2hrs to get my hair done - I have a feeling my priorities might change just a wee bit once he arrives. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you could afford my rates, I do come highly recommended you know. I suppose I could cut you a break since it is your birthday and all. Logan and I could have some bonding time:) Grandpa can take Dylan for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take advantage of the pampering while you can, I say!!

    ReplyDelete