Tuesday 12 January 2010

37 weeks!


We're full term!!!!

That being said I seriously need to get it out of my head that this baby is coming any earlier than his due date of January 29th. I've had a wonderful pregnancy and I would hate for my impatience to interfere with that in any way.
Since last week we've gone and had our carseats checked out to make sure they are installed correctly and we went to Yale for our Hospital tour. The tour was good - made me excited. Kevin & I definitely asked the most questions throughout the tour...I think everyone else was happy we were there to ask the questions they weren't ;)
As far as how I'm feeling - still sleeping well although I get pretty warm at night and the air seems so dry that I have to wake up and gulp water which in turn leads to more midnight trips to the loo. eh. Despite my personal New Years Resolution to cut back on the sweets I've taken a new love to Blowpops and Grahm Crackers dipped in milk. I suppose thats better than eating a tub of Ben & Jerrys. I also think I've sworn off jeans - normal, stretchy, maternity - whatever the variety I'm not happy in them anymore. So if you're one of the lucky few that get to see me before Logan arrives I'll most likely be in pjs, yoga pants or a dress. I've noticed some cramping and I've been getting some pretty decent pains & braxton hicks contractions when I take Dylan on walks....all signs that my body is prepping for it's most extreme adventure yet.

Face is looking chubs :/ might have to look up how these stars use bronzer to contour their face...haha. That might do more harm than good.

D day: T minus 17 days. We CAN make it.

4 comments:

  1. lol!!! you are soooooooo ready! We love you Mom and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. four things:
    1) love the top!
    2) love the HAWK sign :)
    3) love you
    4) love logan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when I used to fix you Graham cracker cereal for breakfast-?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chubs, shmubs...you look great!! And I love the top, too!! Back in the day we wore stuff made by Omar the Tentmaker!! Vast improvement! Hang in there! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete