Sunday 3 January 2010

36 weeks!

Operation Prepare for Baby is approaching completion.
Make frozen meals: Done
Pack hospital bags: Done
Install car seat: Done
Finalize birth plan: Almost
Arrangements for Dylan:
Phone trees in place:Done
Hospital tour: Scheduled
Car seat installation check: Scheduled
Crystal Light ice pops made: Done
"What to do when you think you're in labor" article posted on fridge: Done
Practice with cloth diapers: Done
Stroller test drive: Done
See if stroller fits in car trunk:

I've definitely started over analyzing movements and all my aches and pains as potential labor beginning. They say I'll know when it's time - I'm not so sure. I'm continuing to eat so much more food now than I have been able to all pregnancy & my sweet tooth is still kickin. Although, one of my personal side New Years resolutions was not to buy sweets to bring into the house. Not completely eliminate them but no more buying my Lindor chocolate balls, no more buying brownie mix to make a batch, no more blow pops.....baby has had enough. Mommy has had enough (maybe?)

The next 2 weeks we have quite a few appointments - stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. You and Kevin are ready, now just waiting for Mr. Logan!!

    ReplyDelete