Wednesday 5 August 2009

Since becoming preggers....

  • The hair on my head is getting thicker?! - I know, I didn't think it was possible either
  • The hair on my legs grows faster - Oh goodie
  • I packed away my box of tampons - niiiiiice
  • My sweet tooth has surfaced, big time - hello brownies
  • I burp involuntarily allll the time - lovely
  • I lift my shirt & stare at my belly constantly - :)
  • I pee at least 10 times a day - 2 of which are in the middle of the night
  • I'd rather shop for baby than myself??! - Don't know if Kevin thinks this is a good thing or not
  • I take a nap everyday - Hope this means baby will be a good sleeper
  • My forehead is covered in tiny little wannabe pimple bumps - high school flashback

2 comments:

  1. aaww...love this little list!!! The hair stuff is slightly scary...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny girl--you and Andrea already said it--the hair, how could that possibly happen. They will start charging you double when you go to have it trimmed. and Erin, I have news for you, the shopping for baby does not go away, even when they are your grown up babies:) It is a great list which I'm sure you will be adding to as time goes along.

    ReplyDelete