Monday 10 August 2009

15 weeks!

A little different approach to the picture this week - my outfit wasn't conducive to a bare belly picture. But sometimes when the wind blows right and I have the right outfit on you can see my bump! You can kinda see it here...it's comin!!!

Also this weekend while walking around I felt a weird tiny little flutter in my lower belly. It would be fairly early to feel the babys' movement but it wouldn't be out of the question. It came and went throughout the weekend & since I don't know what else it could be we're gonna keep thinking it was the baby :)
Me after I felt the first little flutter! I kinda look scary but I swear I'm super excited :)


Baby is the size of a naval orange this week. Next Wednesday we get to hear the heartbeat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment