Friday 23 September 2016

A special note & a few random pics

I wrote a note to both Logan & Reagan's teachers this week informing them that we would be moving soon and therefore switching schools - this is the response I got from Reagans teacher - definitely made us proud :)
Ms. Hawk,

     I so happy to hear that you all have found a home and are finally getting settled into Virginia, but I am so sad to hear that Reagan (and Logan) will be leaving us! Reagan has been such a joy to have in class, she is a model student who is always willing to help out a friend. I know that no matter what school she attends she will excel. Please keep us updated as to when she might be leaving so that we can make sure that she gets all of her things sent home! If I can help you in any way please do not hesitate to ask!

 - Ms. Villagomez

On a side note, Logan is such a wonderful little boy! He is so sweet and happy all of the time, I have gotten so used to seeing him as a part of my day. He drops off Reagan from the bus on his way to class and is always so happy and excited to see her when the day is over when they come to pick her up for dismissal. You have some absolutely wonderful children who are always happy to see each other, play together on the playground, and who truly love to be at school! I have greatly enjoyed being able to interact with them both and especially feel lucky to have been able to teach Reagan, even if only for a short time. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Can anyone spot Lucy amongst the imaginary tea party Reagan set up?

This pic was taken awhile ago but I just found it & kinda love it 

How this kid hasn't broken bone or gotten stitches yet is beyond me.  He falls ALL the time

"Here Wucy you be the green trailer"

These two are going to be the best of friends

Exploring Gma Jo's backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment