Tuesday 27 September 2016

5 months

Is it crazy that she is almost halfway to a year already??!  Or is it crazier that days before she flipped onto the 27th and turned 5 months old she started sitting by herself and grabbing & reaching for toys? Holy cow! I can see her growing each and every day.  One day she couldn't sit up & the next she could.  How does that happen??  She literally grew over night.

She still doesn't have those two teeth that I thought for sure would be out by now & She still isn't sleeping through the night like I thought she might be by now.  lol.  All in due time.  To be honest I don't really care.  In my old age I don't need as much sleep as I use to - so a little midnight cuddle time with my baby is kinda something I don't hate ;)  The 5am feeding I could maybe do without but....

when you look this cute you can get away with quite a bit 

2 comments: