Friday 2 August 2013

Of the late I've been doing a whole lotta cleaning up of poo - on toys, on hands on our carpet of our new house.

Logans been in his diaper.  
Everyday this week I've gone in to get him up in the morning or from a nap I can smell it before I even open the door. It has made my mornings and afternoons not what they should be & it gets me and Logan off to a rough start.  

This afternoon I ordered fancy jammers that claim are impossible to get into and out of Little Keeper Sleeper.  I bought 2 and think the pretty penny I spent on them will help us to have more wake ups like this one we had this afternoon.

For the first time this week, I walk in & there is no poo :)

What's that Logan you wanna play choo-choos on the window sill for 30mins.  Sure thing my handsome devil, keep your hands out of your diaper and I'll play choos choos ALL DAY LONG... cause I love seeing you happy & I love being happy with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment