Saturday 10 August 2013

In other big news

Almost to the day ....
Logan has been walking for one year :o

August 11, 2012

 

He took a couple steps on my 30th birthday, last year, and progressively added steps and sturdiness.  August of last year I remember thinking - he can walk. He now runs.

He is progressing.  I'm so happy I decided to record him today after his nap.  This is him.  He might not walk as great as your 3.5 year old & he certainly doesn't talk like your 3.5 year old but he has come so far and that is something to be celebrated :)

August 9, 2013


 
A year, a huge difference.

Check out his milestone journey by clicking here The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he is precious!!! Watching him just made my heart melt. Erin he obviously loves you sooo very much!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is amazing. I so happy for you--He's coming along great. He's even
    showing you that he truly loves his mommy....

    ReplyDelete