Monday 26 August 2013

First Day

First day has come & gone.  I was able to walk him back to his classroom only to find out that Logan is one of two kids in his morning class?!  Mixed emotions about that - but we will see how the first month goes and at our 30 day review we will make sure he is getting enough socialization with the other Pre-K classes otherwise that will definitely be something we will implement in his new IEP.

I did manage to snap a pic before we left for school but this is as good as 7:15 in the morning on the first day of school goes.

His teacher said he had a great first day :)

Reagan and I spent our morning feeling lost for a bit.  New routines and new Mommy & me time.  We'll adjust.  Today was spent doing some cleaning & it's possible I started potty training today?!  I didn't intend to but it happened and she had like 27 successful dribbles in the potty.  So we'll give it a whirl. 



School tuckered him out - went up to check on him cause I didn't seem him anywhere in his room from the monitor.  Found him asleep in his  favorite spot, behind the curtains :)  


Proud Moma.

No comments:

Post a Comment