Friday 8 February 2013

Nemo

If you haven't heard Blizzard Nemo is about to dump some serious snow on us.  50mph gusts of wind will blow 18inches - 24inches of snow into our backyard. Awesome.  

They cancelled all activities and schools last night. Walmart was a mad house.  There was a line at the Liquor store at 9am this morning and yes, I was in it.  Water, Milk, Bread, Batteries & Wine.

It started snowing while I was getting the kiddos ready to make the trip to the docs for their well visits. They were pretty excited to see the snow falling....just wait my little ones, just wait.  This time tomorrow the snow will be as big as you.



Which leads me to my next topic - how big the kids are:

Logan is a lean mean 32lbs and he's either 37inches or 38inches or somewhere inbetween - he couldn't stand still long enough to get a good height measurement.  Basically a 50 percentile kid.  He wears 3T shirts & some 3T pants but those slender hips have him in mostly 2T pants.  His feet (+ PattiBobs) slide comfortably into size 8 sneakers

Reagan is 24lbs and 33inches - slightly under average for weight and slightly over average in height.  Which is ironic cause if you plug in my height and weight thats what it says for me too (lol) She wears an even size 18 month in everything but I foresee moving up to 24 month clothes sooner than later. She has a couple size 5 shoes and a couple size 6 shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment