Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sickies

I started it.  Somewhere along the way I picked up a cold. I rarely catch a cold so you know if I caught it sure enough everyone else would eventually fall ill. And as predicted - a week later, Kevin, Logan & Reagan were all sick with a nasty head cold.

Logan's been a trooper - he's usually the one that handles being sick the worst.  Not this time.  Reagan gets the reward this time for the most MISERABLE.  Last night she didn't sleep.  I was up & down with her, she was in & out of our bed, she wanted her jammies off she wanted them on...

It was 5am when sleep finally found her in the nook of my arm.
5am I got a text that Logans school was cancelled, again, courtesy of Blizzard Nemo.

6am Logans up.


Momas sleepy
Kevin left yesterday morning for work travel & won't be returning until Friday.
It's my birthday tomorrow.

HoHum.

BUT before he left - Kevin did arrange (unbeknownst to me) to have some of my special lady friends come over tomorrow evening to hang with me so I wouldn't be alone drinking wine on my birthday. Which is what is getting me through today :)

1 comment:

  1. You have an awesome hubby. I hope you had a wonderful birthday with the girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete