Sunday 21 February 2010

Mister 3weeks!!

Hi everyone!

At 3weeks I can:

Eat : every 2-3hrs during the day and every 3-4hrs at night
Sleep: Mom & Dad haven't figured out my daytime naps but I sleep well at night. I can tell Mom thinks I'm going to sleep through the night soon....we'll see, I kinda like cuddling with her in the middle of the night.
Poo: I have a lot of what Mom & Dad call "juicy farts". Feels soooo good.
Cry: I cry when I want for however long I feel like it. Nothing anyone can do about that right now. I just miss being in Moms belly, I'll get use to it out here soon.

I do enjoy a nice warm bath, sitting in front of the fireplace with no clothes on & riding in the baby bjorn with Dad. I absolutely hate having my diaper changed - but I'll give Mom & Dad credit for the wipe warmer they bought...a warm wipe is better than a cold wipe for sure.

For 3weeks new if you think this list is impressive - you just wait. Dad thinks I'm going to be brilliant. Just like him :)

~Logan


1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 weeks Logan! Grandma and Grandpa already think you are brilliant and beautiful! Just like your Daddy and Mommy:)

    ReplyDelete