Wednesday 24 February 2010

Carpet Picnic

Although Logan hasn't quite figured out his schedule of naps and awake time during the day - he has, on a pretty regular basis, had a really happy awake time in the morning. So we normally set up shop for a carpet picnic in the warmest spot in our house - in front of the fire. Logan grabs his boppy and blankets and Mommy grabs the laptop, camera, coffee, water, and muffin (essentials for survival) and we hangout for a while on the floor.


Not sure what it is about this pic. of Logan but I love it. I feel like I can see a little bit of me & a little bit of Kevin in him...perhaps thats why I like it.

3 comments:

  1. oooo...carpet picnics are the best!!!

    I love that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute picture! He is VERY handsome! :)

    E2

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely one of the best pics! Have I already said that---a few times? He looks "All Boy"

    ReplyDelete