Wednesday 28 October 2009

3 homes, 1 year & a baby on the way....

Started in the barn in Connecticut .....

Yet another sign that our time in England is almost up - the blog merge between our Cheers blog and this one has begun!!! In doing so I've gone through and done a little cosmetic cleanup with the layout -  and if you haven't noticed already we've snagged a few new friends, I'm borrowing some of my sisters friends to make us look popular since none of our friends keep blogs :/  I've been checking all these blogs on a daily basis now and although I don't really know some of them I could tell you the names & ages of all their kids and most recent happenings in their life- so I'm taking the plunge and have added all of you familiar strangers to our blog!
....hopped the pond to 11 Powerful Street...
I've also added Beans, Wine & Chocolate to our list - a blog I created a while back to start an online recipe book...if you're stuck with something to cook for dinner Kevin & I have been experimenting in the kitchen while over here in England and I hope to keep it up when I contine my housewife & mommy duties stateside. Ohh and I'm pretty sure I was successful in enabling anyone to be able to comment on our posts, not just blog account holders - so if you feel like giving Us, Logan, or Dylan a shout out ...type away :)

...and we'll end up in this looker on the beach in Niantic, CT

4 comments:

  1. yeah yeah yeah! love it!! (you just forgot to put the picture of the sweet house that you'll call home...IN TEXAS) :) j/k (a sister has to be persistent...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog and the Mommy and Logan growing pics!!! ps--I follow Andrea's friends blogs too-and they don't know it-yet! I guess that makes me a blog stalker///yikes! You are almost HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soon-to-be new house makes me think of the house we had in Rhode Island. Not big, but ample...and we loved the area! More than enough for 3!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it that we made the blog list. Feels like we know you guys well, having only met you once, as I have been stalking your blogs for awhile now! Looking forward to your next visit out here and meeting Mr Logan! Take care of yourselves and all our best for an easy move and getting settled in the new digs!

    ReplyDelete