Sunday 11 October 2009

24 weeks!


6 months!! If I were an elephant I would only be 1/4 of the way done with my pregnancy.... and although at times I may look like an elephant I am thankful that I'm not :) Only 3 months remain!!!

This past week I've....
*gone for our MRI - we'll get the results October 21st
* been obsessed with Lindor chocolate balls
* gained a couple more pounds (prolly because of the above)
* noticed that my hair has been shedding a little more than before - thank gooooodneeessss!
* been a little more stiff getting out of bed having slept on one side all night
* been able to see a very, very slight line coming from my pelvic area towards my belly button
* had a dream that my water broke on the flight home & I had to give birth on the runway
* added a bunch of stuff to our registry
* still got an innie!!!

Baby is the length of an ear of corn this week & weighs just over a pound. Ohh & my once small sized uterus is now the size of a soccer ball!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, You look great!!! Take care of yourself and just think positive! We all will be praying for you and your new bundle of joy. I was the first to guess Logan on your mom's FB Page. Take care of yourself and keep us posted!

    Heidi, Chopper, Nicole & Miss Calley Grace Easterday

    ReplyDelete