Sunday 4 October 2009

23 weeks!


As of today there are only 117 more days till baby's due date (January 29th) and less if you're going by the date at which I think baby will make his appearance. I remember when there was 120 days left till our wedding & I started freaking out!!! Thankfully I feel a bit more calm with this - Kevin & I keep saying that this is the calm before the storm. We've got a busy year ahead of us even if you didn't factor in a baby. It's all very exciting :)
The doctors over here don't weigh me at my appointments but I've been keeping track. Last week when I weighed myself I had gained 1lb to my initial pre-prego weight - 6lbs if you factor in the weight I lost soon after finding out we were pregnant. But I'm definitely growing....I really can't imagine being much bigger ..haha - but I know it's gonna happen & it'll probably happen soon, my books say that over the next couple weeks baby doubles in size!

Baby is the size of a mango this week - but not just any mango, a large mango :o

1 comment:

  1. one full moon and 16 days till we see you next!! Just over 3 full moons till we get to meet your son:) You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete