Wednesday 21 October 2009

25 weeks!


30 days left in England & 100 days left till baby Logan makes himself known to the world :) We had our appointment in Newcastle today for another scan and to get the results of the MRI I had done 2 weeks ago. Aside from the doctors noting that there was mild dilation of the ventricles the MRI came back all positive :) The ultrasound also proved to be positive with no increased dilation :) We were able to see baby on the 4D scan again (unfortunately the doc didn't print us out a picture but...) he is so freggin cute! We saw him trying to shove his hand in his little mouth. Everything is progressing completely normal - a weight has been lifted from our shoulders. That was our last trip out to Newcastle - and only one more doctors appointment in England on November 12th here in our town.

Baby is really active these days which I love - I might miss that when he's outta there...but I'm sure I'll have plenty more to focus on. Kevin & I have definitely taken on the ''we're parents to be role'' and eyeball every kid, their parents & all their gear. I don't even have to ask if he saw something - I know he was looking and we almost always make a comment after they've past.

We're so anxious to have baby Logan out here with us.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful news! hello double digits...it's getting closer and closer :) can't wait to meet you my sweet nephew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoooey!!! Great news! Looking forward to the day when all 3 of you are back here for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo!! we are glad to hear such great news!!

    ReplyDelete