Monday 21 September 2009

Lettin Loose!!!

I wore the bella band for the first time today! Such an amazing, simple piece of material - think it was the first time I left the house knowing that my pants were unbuttoned. I can still manage to button all my pants but I was getting my hair done and knew I would be sitting for awhile...might as well unbutton & let loose.

Still waiting for the day when a complete stranger notices my bump allowing me to blab on in a way that makes them wish they never noticed...haha. I was half expecting one of the salon ladies to notice my bump but they didn't :/ What I'd really enjoy is, on our flight home in November, if one of the flight attendents would notice how clearly uncomfortable me & baby are sitting in the wee little seats and offer to move all of us up to first class. I'll probably be disappointed when that doesn't happen ....Kevin tells me all the time that I live in a fantasy world.

Kevin comes home tomorrow :) I wonder if he'll think that me and baby have grown?

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVVVEEED the bella band. What an amazing invention and it makes a world of a difference.

    if only they had something like that for my thighs right now.....

    ReplyDelete