Saturday 5 September 2009

19 weeks!


Our baby has been growing for almost 5months now! Sometimes I'm baffled at how a human life can form and develop so intricately inside my belly...just amazes me.
I'm definitely convinced that the movements I've been feeling are baby - they feel exactly like what a baby kicking & flipping from the inside would feel like. Saturday morning I laid in bed after Kevin left for work and rubbed my stomach shortly after each rub there would be a thump in that general area!! I mean c'mon thats gotta be baby...gas bubbles just don't work like that. So thats exciting :) I tried again this morning to see if Kevin would be able to feel anything from the outside but no such luck - baby must have wanted to sleep in.
Kevin & I were talking the other day that my hormones haven't been all that bad (should I knock on wood??!). We both agreed that back when I would get my period I was a lot more irritable and moody. I guess you could say we are both cautiously waiting for the crazy lady to creep out and wreck havoc - maybe she'll never show, maybe this is just her silent start - Kevin will keep you updated with her progress I'm sure ;)

Baby is 6inches this week! About the size of a large Heirloom Tomato or a softball (for those, like me, that don't know what an heirloom tomato looks like)

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is freakin' adorable!!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete