Sunday 27 September 2009

22 weeks!


2hot2trot...
is what I call these photos - #1 because of my glamorous, stretchy top pants and #2 because of the olan mills 'esque backdrop that my love/photographer & I found while on a walk.

Here we are at 22 weeks - cruisin right along. Been feeling a bit bloated & notso great the past couple days ....not sure if it's something that I've eaten or what but my Maylox bottle is almost empty (GASP!) Other than that we're doing good :) Kevin finally felt baby kick! We can both see him movin around all the time too - he's got some pretty strong kicks ...wondering if he's workin on those soccer skills already?!

1 comment:

  1. Ultra-Glam! It looks like it went from summer to fall from week 21 to week 22. Wait, it did:) It brings us closer to having you, Kevin and Baby home!!! yea!!!

    ReplyDelete