Wednesday 2 September 2009

18 weeks!!


Ahhh if only every week passed like this one. Venice was exactly what the doctor ordered. Croissants for breakfast, pizza for lunch & pasta for dinner combined with sunshine, sand & water :) I wore my new maternity jeans for the first time while in Venice - odd, wonderful and necessary all at the same time. Will I ever want to wear regular jeans again?!
Feeling myself these days which is nice. I haven't been napping as much although at the end of the day I'm usually pretty exhausted. I've been trying to keep up with exercising to help my energy levels so Kevin & I go for jogs a couple times a week and I was swimming as well but haven't recently...I plan to pick that back up especially as jogging might be a little more difficult as I get bigger. I occasionally feel ''movements'' in my belly - they all kinda feel different and are at random times - we're still not sure if it's baby or not.

Baby is about 5 1/2 inches long this week. We're up to a bell pepper.
to read more about our trip to Venice and to see more pictures check out our Cheers! blog

No comments:

Post a Comment