Sunday 13 September 2009

20 weeks!

HALFWAY THERE!! Holy cow I can't believe. I have a feeling the 2nd half is going to feel a little longer than the first, but I'm considering myself lucky that I've made it to the half way point without even really noticing. No horrible sickness, no aches and pains, no stretch marks and I've just now dipped into my maternity clothes.

I've continued to feel baby rockin and rollin in my belly :) And I'm trying my best not to think about the fact there is only TWO MORE DAYS till we find out team pink or blue. Kevin still thinks girl and I think boy....mothers intuition?!

Starting at 20 weeks baby starts being measured from head to heel instead of crown to rump and he/she measures about 6 1/2 inches - about the size of a banana!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol...in all these pictures, it looks like you have the goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete