Thursday 18 June 2009

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!

HOLY COW!!! It's driving us crazy not having told anyone ... I can honestly say that I've been avoiding talking to friends & family just a little bit because what else is there to tell them except that we're pregnant & everything that goes along with it. We've created this blog in secret for now and will expose it to the public when we make our new known. July 3rd is the big day. We'll be flying back to VA and staying with my parents. Joanne (Kevin's Mom) is staying with all of us as well not to mention my sister's family & my brother & Dad will be there. It all has worked out just perfectly. Ahhh little do they know. Or do they? My family occasionally has us worried that they are suspicious about the possibility. The next few posts are just some of the notes and pictures we've taken since we've found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment