Saturday 20 June 2009

Irresistible


June 20th -We couldn't help ourselves yesterday - we had to buy these. Kevin picked out the little hat. Love it all. It's going to be very difficult not to go overboard with buying clothes for this little one. I already have an extremely hard time not buying Olivia clothes when I go shopping. The only silver lining would be if Kevin & I have a little girl then they can share clothes!!

I spent quite a few hours last night looking at nursery ideas ''for Andrea'' little did she know I was getting a secret joy out of doing it and snagged a couple cute ideas for our nursery.

Didn't feel too hot last night & wasn't able to fall asleep cause my belly was rolling around - ughhh. Probably didn't help that we had a pizza for lunch & then peanut m&m's at the movies with no dinner. Mental note to not do that again. Must start eating more veggies. Got the fruit under control - just need to bring the green leafys up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment