Thursday 18 June 2009

9 Weeks!


June 15th - Week 9 as of yesterday! Continuing to feel fine - a couple spells of queasy’ness & what I'm classifying as a lack of cravings. Nothing sounds good - it’s been difficult trying to figure out what to have for dinner when anything warm doesn’t sound good - all cold things sound good…popsicles, cereal, ice cold water... Baby is the size of a medium size green olive :) Been DIFFICULT not telling anyone else & I feel I’m constantly suspicious of my family knowing…so much so that Kevin & I staged some pics on our other blog this weekend so it looked like I was drinking a margarita. BRILLIANT we thought, we’ll see if the fam. falls for it. We just want to get in the, all should be good to go, stage of after the first trimester.

June 17th - Talked to Mary today...ahhh. It's so very hard to think of anything else remotely interesting in my life that doesn't involve me talking about how I've been feeling or that I'm so excited about our first scan. I think I did well - she along with my mom & sister will be gobsmacked (as they say here) that I've been able to hold this news in so long. Wonder if my belly will be any bigger when we go back in 2 weeks?! Everything, clothing wise, is still fitting the same....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment