Thursday 29 January 2015

Still haven't posted my New Years pics & it's almost Logans 5th?!!! birthday but - until I get around to those more sentimental wordy posts here is a more fun one full of pictures 

I do feel like recently I've posted more pics of Reagan than of Logan but here's the thing.  Logan leaves the house for 4hours every day, Reagan dresses herself and often I'm in love with everything she picks out- she usually says something like "take a picture of me so Daddy can see how beautiful I look" Or like today when we had a random hour of quiet house & I asked if she wanted to play photoshoot with me she ran upstairs changed into this outfit and asked if she could wear my necklace with all the white balls "cause it is so fashionable" - she was so excited she didn't even notice I put a headband in.










3 comments:

  1. I am in love with these.... miss you so much! Love you all - Julie and Danny Burden

    ReplyDelete
  2. one beautiful silly grandchild!!!! xoxox to Reagan.

    ReplyDelete