Monday 12 January 2015

Knock on wood & a camera dump

So perhaps I should have knocked on wood with the post about the small daycare I was running - as of today I put in my notice for Joey & Kasey.  At the end of the month I will no longer be watching them.  To not go into all the details I've been trying to ignore that it's just not a good fit for awhile - I thought I could overcome but I think it's affecting my kiddos now .....

Anywho - on to better things.  I dumped all Reagans pictures from her new camera onto my computer - these are my favorites (keep in mind its a 1.5 mega pixel camera)

















1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Reagan! Kurt was looking over my shoulder and he said wow those are actually good pictures -- peoples heads are in the picture and their aren't fingers over the lens :) haha That is how it happens around here! What kind of camera did you get her? I debated getting Harper a kid one for Christmas and instead just gave her a super old junky one we had laying around. She loves it but can't really work it at all!

    ReplyDelete