Monday 12 January 2015

Hows this for a Monday

Sooo over the holidays I acquired another baby - my friend Chavon is going back to work (temporarily for now) & so I have her 18month old, Calum.  That puts my total at 6 kiddos: 2 of mine, 4 others.  

6 children 5 years and younger.

Today will be my first day that alllll 6 of them will be in my house.  But because some of them are part day kiddos I have it scheduled so that there is only a brief 30mins that I have all 6 little people running around at the same time.

Below is a picture of my morning crew.
left to right - Calum, Joey, Reagan & Logan

and here is what the schedule looks like

7am - Calum arrives
7:30am - Joey arrives
11am - Logan leaves for school
11:30 - Winston arrives
3pm - Logan & Kasey get home from school
3:30 - Winston leaves
4-5pm - Calum leaves
5:45 - Joey & Kasey leave

7pm - Momma either goes to bed to rest up for my stay in crazytown the next day or I open a bottle of wine ;)

& repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment