Thursday 14 July 2011

QT

It's amazing the amount of guilt I feel these days not being able to spend as much quality time with Logan, not being able to put his glasses back on when he takes them off, not being able to work harder with him on the skills the therapist show us, having to rush putting him down for a nap .... all because right now the little miss requires so much of my time and energy. Time & energy Logan received when he was a little one and so must Reagan.

He has learned to play well by himself & with Dylan, he has motivated himself to pull up on the couch when I'm nursing Reagan just to be with me. And I'm pretty sure the bond between him and Kevin has increased 10 fold.

But recently in the mornings Reagan has been going back down to bed just as Logan is getting up which allows Logan & I to have our couple hours together just like we use to. We drink our coffee & milk and catch the beginning of the Today Show, eat breakfast, pass the ball and trucks (his new favorite thing to do), sometimes we fold laundry together and newly added to our morning routine - we brush our teeth together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment