Thursday 21 July 2011

For My Love

Every day Erin and I have been getting up between 5 and 6am and that includes weekends. Erin gets up because Reagan thinks it's a good time to eat and I get up because I'd better help with what I can before heading off to work. Once I leave, her day really begins. I'll usually get an email of her morning's progress and depending on that I'll do what I can to cheer her up or roll with it. Come the afternoon things are usually pretty hectic, so instead of an email, I'll get a call from her wandering the aisles of Target just to get the kiddos (and her) out of the house. By late afternoon things sometimes get down right pins and needles. I want so desperately to swoop down and save the day, but by the time I get home around 5 it's too late.

Occasionally I'll read people's comments on our blog when there's a post that Erin poured her heart out or got an overwhelming response from something funny. I just want to say how much I appreciate all the positive thoughts and praise each of you "blockers" (I just learned that word) give. It doesn't go un-noticed or un-appreciated the things all of you go through each and every day and sharing those experiences helps relieve her burden when I can't. I am entering a new chapter in life where I may not have the answers so it may not be best for me to try and swoop down to make it all better, so thank all of you for sharing. And thank you Erin most of all for everything you do. We have beautiful children. I love you : *

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhuumm...I wrote something and it didn't sound right.

    That being said...

    I'm not the best with words. Maybe that's why I really REALLY appreciate when everyone else shares their sweet words. Their perspective. Their wisdom. Their encouragement. :)

    Kevin, sweet sweet post. Erin has a great guy and together you guys make a pretty amazing team.

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kevin---knowing your there is a blessing in itself....I'm glad Erin expresses herself like she does - it's better than holding it inside. Just wish I lived closer--to help or just be in the way....I love all of yinz and want nothing but happiness all the time (knowing that's not possible at times). I think of you guys a lot and I look
    forward to your blogs.....love

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

    Erin and Kevin, you have officially entered new experience zone with 2 babes, and I am in awe of how great your lil fam is. I just hope you will have copyrighted cliff notes for me when it's my time for bambinos.

    I heart the Hawks..

    xoxo

    Mare Mare (the gal who has never been a 'blocker' but who is turning over a new technological leaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an incredibly SWEET post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Andrea - you two are an incredible team. Keep on doing what you're doing ~ the way you love and support each other is so wonderful. I don't always comment, but I read your blog daily and always look forward to your updates and photos of your beautiful family. Just take one day at a time. That's all we can do. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete