Monday 15 November 2010

NYC

Some girlfriends & I had a weekend in the big apple! It's possible that it was just what I needed to snap out of the emotional rollercoaster I've been on the past couple weeks. We left at the crack of dawn on Saturday morning & took the train into the city. We then proceeded to walk, shop, eat & chat till the sun went down. And even though it was less than a 48 hr. mini vacation it was the longest I'd been away from Logan....I probably spent the majority of the time showing off the pictures I had of him in my phone and talking about him but it was nice to share them with others & laugh. Good times.
Kevin played Mr. Mom and would send me text pics of their weekend. I know they both enjoyed their time together but I'm pretty sure they both missed mom :) I know I missed them....ever wonder where Logan gets his deer in headlights look?


Back to the daily grind.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a break to include the mommy.
    Logan looks like he was got in the act?!?!
    luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh Erin, the 1st pic of you looks so much like Andrea!!! Love your winter hair :) and super glad you went and had a good time. It is nice to miss and be missed! I forgot abut Kevin's winter face, guess you are both ready for the cold Ct. winter!

    ReplyDelete