Monday 8 November 2010

A box & 2hrs

We bought our new bathroom vanity & sink last weekend for our bathroom upstairs and since then have had a gigantic box sitting in the entry way for a week. Thank goodness I didn't smash it up for the trash man like I originally wanted to.
Here's the box in all it's glory before:


So after Logan went to bed last night Kevin & I got to work. And...this is what became of the box after 2hrs of hardwork & some imagination:

Outside

Inside


It's highly probable that Kevin & I had more fun making it than Logan will ever have playing in it..... It's a treehouse if you couldn't tell :)

6 comments:

  1. You guys are so crafty!!! Love it and I'm sure Logan will have a ball playing in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are way to creative...I love all of your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh,,,, It is soooo cute! I'm sure you two had a GREAT time making this, but just as sure Logan will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put MOLDING on the WINDOW. Seriously?!?!?

    lol

    It's beautiful. You should really go into business doing painting stuff.

    And if Logan doesn't play in it...ship it this direction. I'll play in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO good! And Logan will love it. I have a friend that uses lots of what we've named, "Trash Toys", and they always seem to provide the most entertainment and longevity than any store-bought toy in which we've ever invested.

    ReplyDelete