Friday 1 October 2010

8 months!


To counteract my last post - here are some of my favorite things that Logan does:
  • Smiles allllll the time. To strangers, to anyone.
  • I catch him just starring at me sometimes :)
  • He never wakes up crying - he just starts singing
  • Recognizes when we say "It's Bathtime!"
  • Likes to clap
  • Watches Dylan play and likes to pet him :)
  • Starts to suck his thumb when he's tired

How the baby is stackin up numberwise:

  • Wears 6 month and some 6-9 month clothes
  • I have reason to believe he is about 17lbs
  • Eats 3 solid food meals a day
  • Just moved up to size 2-3 diapers
For the big day yesterday we met Daddy at Toys R Us & picked out the book - Goodnight Moon.

5 comments:

  1. In the great green room....


    (happy 8th month birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Logan is that old?!?!? He's growing
    so fast. To think by the time I see him he'll be 11 months and probably doing all the things you're wanting him to do.....love and
    enjoy Logan. luv to yinz....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodnight Moon is an all time favorite for me. And he has the most beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new favorite pics!! Love the look on his face as he is reading!

    ReplyDelete