Monday 25 October 2010

#2

And no I'm not talking about what I found in Logans diaper this morning....
We're talkin about the next baby!!

In comparison to Logans pregnancy my documentation of pregnancy #2 has been sllllacking. Probably because I'm still in the "am I really pregnant" stage. Where I don't look pregnant, & aside from having eaten a loafs worth of pb&j sandwiches in the last week, I don't feel pregnant. And to top it off we don't know how far along we are. I'm definitely hoping when we go for our ultrasound in 8 days the doc.will be like holy cow you're 30 weeks pregnant!! (haha I wish) But seriously he could tell us the first trimester is over or he could tell us that I'm only about 8 weeks along. But mostly I'm hoping & praying that the doc. confirms yes you are still pregnant and yes your baby looks to be a perfectly healthy & growing little sprout.

When pregnant with Logan I had a very early instinct that he was going to be a little boy. As far as this baby goes - When I've talked to Kevin about being pregnant I've, without thought, used the words she & her :o

I have also pondered the idea of not finding out the sex of the baby. Kevin is not on board. And most likely we will find out but.... It's not that I don't want to find out - it's the exact opposite. I reallllly want to find out ...which makes not finding out even more exciting in my head. Kevin has suggested that he could find out and not tell me - to which I replied "you must be crazy to think that would work"

I stopped nursing Logan about a week or two after we found out we were preggers - gotta start saving up the reserves for #2. It was an easy transition & aside from paying the pretty penny for formula it is a nice change to have the freedom to have anyone feed Logan :)

Within a couple days of knowing we were pregnant Kevin asks "Are you going to make me take a picture of your belly every week?" Still undecided if it will be every week - but for sure for sure there will be some pictures of the oven just as soon as we find out how big the bun is.

Whole lotta scrambled thoughts but thats how my mind runs these days.

3 comments:

  1. Erin I'm so happy for you. Who knows this time around may a lot different with everything.....
    Give a hug & kiss and love to yinz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really excited!!!!

    and i don't know if my vote count for anything, but i REALLY want to know the gender...ASAP!

    love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for telling me so I can do a little SHOPPING!!! Promise I won't tell :) We are so happy and excited for ALL of you! yes on belly shots!

    ReplyDelete