Thursday 25 March 2010

Bathtime Blowout x 2

Cute, right?
Notsomuch.....
I suppose I should have known somethin was coming - can't have that cute of a smile crawl across your face without being up to something. Just after I snapped this picture on my cell phone of Logan taking a bath with me - he had a major blowout. And then, as I was absorbing the initial shock of the poo swimming around me. He had another. I almost gagged. Kevin was at class so it was up to us to figure out clean up. We stood and showered - not easy.
I thought it was a natural human instinct to withold poo while in the bathtub. Guess not.

4 comments:

  1. he looks soooo happy erin...wouldn't you do it again...just for that smile???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable picture though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still laughing!!!!I wish someone had taken a picture of your face at that paticular moment!!
    Thanks for a good laugh Logan:)
    It really is a cute picture. He looks soo big!

    ReplyDelete