Tuesday 22 December 2009

T minus 38 days!!!!

Doc. says that everything looks about the same as our last ultrasound - except baby Logan is now 5lbs 6oz!!! According to some of your guesses he doesn't have too much more weight to gain before he hatches....ahhhhh.

After hearing the doctors say that baby, if born in New London (Lawerance & Memorial Hospital), might be transferred at birth to Yale if there are uncertainities or anything that their doctors aren't comfortable with- we have decided to forego that stress & just go ahead and deliver at Yale.

Another appointment today but this one is more of a check up of my vitals and the size of my ever growing belly. Probably nothing interesting. HOWEVER some interesting tid-bits of info are....
  • I still have an innie - although it is extremely shallow now. Almost a no innie, no outie situation
  • I find I put shoes on in the begining of the day and leave them on because it's become that uncomfortable and difficult to get down there to put them on
  • Weight gain in this trimester has definitely been the big winner - total weight gain so far: just under 20lbs, 10 of that in the last trimester :o
  • Had to watch Dylan get several shots at the vet last week & I CAN'T imagine watching my baby get shots.
  • I got up to pee 3 times yesterday night! What the heck!!!!
  • Sometimes I wake up in the morning and forget that I'm pregnant
  • Just got my new car last night. Better start working on getting the carseat in -heard some of those things are like rocket science to figure out.
  • One of Kevin's co-workers said "I hope everything is ok with your son" Kevin said he looked around as if saying ...son, what son - you must have the wrong person. HA! First time someone dropped to S bomb so casually. Welcome to Fatherhood my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment