Monday 21 December 2009

34 weeks!

yikes! perhaps I should have gotten a manicure when I got my pedicure this weekend...

Babys first snow! AND despite my nightmares I've made it through the first big snow storm without going into labor :)

I've started buying essentials and putting together a hospital bag. I'm finding it difficult to pack for such a unknown event. humph :/ I've been asking Andrea and refrencing different online lists of "what to bring to the hospital" but I find I'll put something in and take something out - probably doesn't help that we haven't had our tour of the hospital yet so I don't even know what kind of environment we'll be in. Don't think I've even ever been to the post having baby wing of any hospital.

We have another ultrasound at Yale this afternoon and then another regular check up tomorrow. Excited for both :) Stay tuned.

Santa made a special early trip to our house and dropped a couple Little Logan gifts off under the tree...oooooOOOoo

No comments:

Post a Comment