Sunday 8 November 2009

In exactly 2 weeks we'll be baby showering, welcome homing & birthday partying. All of which has us beyond excited & anxious. It's possible it will be the longest flight home ever. Top things I'm looking forward too:
  • Being with family and friends & chit chatting like we never went anywhere
  • Talking baby with anyone who will listen
  • Rolling around as much as possible with Dylan
  • Making myself sick with all the sweetness that my mom might be making (hint hint)
  • Pulling into our new driveway in Niantic to create another house into a home for the next 6months
  • And I'm actually pretty freggin excited to go to Stop-N-Shop, Walmart & Tarrrrget!

We have our very last doctors appointment in England this Thursday & Kevins work people are throwing us a going away party on Friday then we leave for the airport next Thursday, flying out on Friday, November 20th!!!!!!!

WhoooooopWhooooooop :)

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Just imagine...no more expensive care packages, no more 7 hour difference in time zones, we'll have cell phones back, if I really needed to see you...it would only be a much cheaper flight!! SOOOO excited!!! I love you guys and I'm so thrilled that the fun UK stuff is done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I better get busy!!! England was a good idea, now its a great idea for you to be home!

    ReplyDelete