Monday 23 November 2009

Baby Showerin


Baby Logan WILL not want for clothes - thats for sure! Mary, Andrea & my mom did an amazing job with all the decorations, food and party games. We had a ton of gifts ... so much so, there had to be an intermission! Not sure how we will fit all our new baby things & our England stuff in Kevins truck for our trip back to CT on Friday - but I'm sure we'll manage :) I have tons of favorite gifts like my diaper bag & our first couple cloth diapers but I think the couple gifts that top the list is the scrapbook Mary put together during the shower with all the guests photos, advice, mad libs and other fun baby shower memories AND the Thank You cards my sister addressed & stamped in advance for me (clutch).

Kevin did his part in participating with an attempt at chugging a beer through a bottle....not victorious. Dan however, a true baby bottle chugging champ.

Out of the two baby showers (my sisters and mine) I've ever been to in my life - I might have to say this was my favorite. My sisters was a close second ;)

2 comments:

  1. eh...it's okay, I don't mind being a close second :) It was an absolute blast and I can't wait to meet my nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you look AMAZING! so glad to see that you all made it safely back home. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete