Sunday 8 November 2009

28 weeks!


7 months :) Hellllllooo 3rd trimester! Week 27 was a rough one .... achey belly, restless nights, eating woes. My belly is stretching- so much so that at times I feel I could take a needle to my stomach and it would pop like a balloon. So once again I'm having to re-evaluate my food consumption. I find I'm hungrier than I have been but hardly anything fits in my being squished stomach. humph. I've been trying to eat little amounts lots and we have been having early dinners to help give me time to digest - but still there are times when I feel like I can't even sit cause I can't breathe (I'm probably being a little dramatic but...point of it all is it's uncomfortable at times). All this growing belly stuff has been working its way into my sleep as well. There are now - count them, 1,2,3,4,5 pillows that surround me and seperate Kevin at night. And to add to the romance I've been wearing sports bras at night but even they have become so tight that my lungs can't expand and therefore I can't breathe (again maybe a little dramatic). Don't even get me started on my get tired after 5mins of walking feet. Woe is me. haha.

Perfect timing to head on home and surround myself with family & friends that can help Kevin help me be a happy, comfy mommy-to-be.

4 comments:

  1. The good news...last trimester! And at the end of all this...you'll have a sweet baby boy to hold in your arms. I'm so excited for you and kevin to get to CT and settle in for the next phase...with Logan :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until you guys get back! I have a little present for baby Logan--I was going to send it over to you but I did not know how long it would take so I have been holding it hostage here. Plus I figured you didn't need anything else to bring back with you guys :)

    I love reading the blogs--makes it feel like you guys are here. Hope you are feeling better!

    By the way, love all of the pictures! I did try to start a blog and I could not come up with fun stuff to type--I will have to give it another try soon :)

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you soon! You look great! Have a safe flight home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time will help all your woes, and as you stated, so will being on familiar turf among all of your family and friends that love you and want to dote on you--and Kevin too. We have to take care of Daddy to be too!

    ReplyDelete