Monday 16 November 2009

29 weeks!


Please excuse the crater size zit on my cheek. I was hoping to be blemish free for the baby shower this weekend but this whammy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Such is life. Thank goodness for makeup :)
I've been sleeping so very well the past week! Still having to get up at least once a night to pee but it's almost become a routine now. I'm taking it as a small glimpse of life to come ... only I'll actually have to get up and function more than blindly finding my way to the bathroom.
I didn't notice until well after my appointment last week that the midwife made a note that baby was laying transversely (sideways) in my belly. He should be head down in the locked and loaded position if not now, in the near future. We definitely want him to turn. I've since looked up some exercises that I can could to help. We still have time - just rather have everything set up for success a head of time.
Got my flight socks out and ready to wear for Friday - baby is excited to hear everyones voices :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea, you look Great!!! the next picture will be taken here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't wait to see you!! your belly is soooo freakin' adorable :)

    ReplyDelete