Monday 21 December 2015

Tooth Fairy!

We have our first tooth loss!!! YAY!  It was totally not the tooth we thought he might loose first.  He has a top middle tooth that got knocked a month or so ago & we check on it from time to time which is what I was doing when I noticed that the top tooth was still there but the bottom one was gone :o  He was eating an apple in Kroger when it happened.  He made no mention of it coming out or being wiggly or anything (not that we expected that).  We saw the empty spot in the check out line & there was no tooth to be found.  My guess is that he swallowed it.  But it could be laying somewhere on the floor of Kroger.


I almost cried (I feel like I'm almost crying over everything these days)  It's a big milestone to me and it kinda happened just the way I wanted it to.  I want nothing to do with teeth being lost...it kinda grosses me out.  Although I am bummed I don't have his first tooth to keep forever - but that also seems a little weird and gross.  So perhaps everything happened as it should.

Daddy and him wrote a note to the tooth fairy explaining what happened.  The note went under his pillow....

& in the morning a brand new toy car was under his pillow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment