Monday 7 December 2015

20 weeks!


We are halfway there! 5months down.  Still going smoothly - I started feeling baby moving around about a week ago.  I need to be really still to feel - so typically I feel baby most when I go to bed.  Finally got doctors situated but the first available appointment wasn't until December 15th.  I'll be 22 weeks then so the docs will for sure be able to tell if this baby is a boy or a girl.  And guess what?!! I feel myself caving :o  I want to find out.  It all started when a friend of mine gave me 3 big bags of baby girl clothes "just in case" its a girl.  And now I need to know if we get to use all these adorable clothes.

Kevin says I don't need to convince him to find out but he would absolutely still be on board for not finding out.  

Don't know how much weight I've gained - scales and I don't get along so why bother.   I'm attempting to eat decent although I can't tell you the last time I ate a vegetable :/  I'm trying to do some form of exercise as often as I feel up to it.  

Due to the genorosity of friends I now have more maternity clothes than I do normal clothes!  Over the weekend I put all my non-maternity clothes in the attic & have more than filled my closet with maternity.  In that mix: only one single item that I bought....and I didn't even buy it now that I think of it...I picked it out and Isa bought...lol.  Thank you friends!

Feeling good & for sure gonna be lookin good in my new wardrobe :)
Bring on the 2nd half!

No comments:

Post a Comment